Saturday 28 July 2012

Bento No.15, Mediterranean Vegan

After yesterday's bento, that was pretty but ultimately rather unsuccessful, I decided to play it safe for a couple of days! I forgot to take a photo of Fridays, but it was only tuna sushi with salad.

Yesterday's bento was another fairly simple one to use up all the veggie leftovers in our fridge. I love couscous and it's been ages since I had any, so I used that as a basis for a Mediterranean style vegan bento. It was fairly simple, delicious, and best of all, it survived until it was time to eat!

Couscous, flavoured with black pepper, coriander, raisins, sundried tomato oil and tomato ketchup
Sweet potato, courgettes, mushrooms, red pepper and tomatoes, with garlic, olive oil and herbs.
Cucumber
Homemade falafels

No comments:

Post a Comment